Lets all unite together and start writing a Swami Vivekananda Quotes that can inspire other and bring positive changes in one's life I am starting and others can start with more.
Top 10 Quotes of Swami Vivekananda
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
- Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
- The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.
- Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.
- If money help a man to do good to others, it is of some value; but if not, it is simply a mass of evil, and the sooner it is got rid of, the better.
- As different streams having different sources all mingle their waters in the sea, so different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to God.
Source : http://www.thehinduforum.com/threads/swami-vivekananda-quotes.359/