Saturday, 28 May 2016
ATLAST ORDER ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT !
AFTER PROLONGED STRUGGLE OF 8 YEARS !
THE BRAIN CHILD OF OUR EX- GENERAL SECRETARY COM. KVS
NOW COMES TRUE !
நம் முன்னாள் பொதுச் செயலர்
தோழர் KVS அவர்களின் கனவுத் திட்டம் !
8 ஆண்டுகள் தொடர் போராட்டங்கள் !
தொடர்ந்த இயக்கங்கள் , பல் நிலைப் பேச்சு வார்த்தைகள்
ஏழாவது ஊதியக் குழு பரிந்துரை ஏற்பதற்கு முன்னர்
வருமா ? வராதா ? என்று பலர் ஏங்கிட ,
இதனால் ஊதியக் குழு பரிந்துரையில்
பலன் உண்டா ? இல்லையா ?
என்று தொடர்ந்த விவாதங்களுடன் ,
சிலர் தலைவர்களை தொடர்ந்து விமரிசிக்க,
பலர் அரசாங்கத்தை திட்டித் தீர்க்க ,
எல்லோருக்கும் பதில் சொல்லும் வண்ணம்
இன்று உத்திரவாக வந்தது !
இதன் மேல் இனி வரம்புக்குள்ளான மாற்றங்கள் கோரலாம் !
பல வாதங்கள் ! பிரதி வாதங்கள் தோன்றலாம் !
மேலும் செழுமை பெறலாம் !
எது எப்படியோ , பதவி உயர்வுக்காக
இனி 35 ஆண்டுகள் காக்க வேண்டியது இல்லை !
இளைய தோழர்கள் கூட இனி பதவி உயர்வு பெறலாம் !
POSTING , TRANSFER பிரச்சினையும் கூடவே தொடரலாம் !
எது எப்படி எனினும் ஒரு மாற்றத்தில்தானே
மேலும் பல முன்னேற்றங்கள் !
பதவி உயர்வு வாய்ப்பே இல்லாத துறையில்
ஏராளமான பதவி உயர்வுகள் !
இது தோழர். KVS அவர்கள் தொடங்கிய
கனவுத் திட்டம் ! இன்று நனவானது !
தோழர். KVS அவர்களுக்கு முதலில் நன்றி சொல்வோம் !
Posted by GPO_NFPE at 11:50
ALL INDIA UNION ANNOUNCED THREE PHASED TRADE UNION PROGRAMME OF ACTION ENDING WITH SERVING OF STRIKE NOTICE ON CBS - CIS - FINACLE ISSUES !
CBS / CIS பிரச்சினைகளை தீர்த்திட வேண்டி
நாடு தழுவிய போராட்டம் !
அஞ்சல் மூன்று தமிழ் மாநிலச் சங்கத்தின் 25.5.2016 கடிதத்தில் வேண்டியபடி நமது போராட்டக் கோரிக்கையை அகில இந்திய சங்கம் ஏற்றது !
CBS /CIS கோளாறுகள் /குளறுபடிகள் /பிரச்சினைகள் தீர்த்திடக் கோரி
நாடு தழுவிய அளவில் 3 கட்ட போராட்டம் அறிவிப்பு !
மூன்றாவது கட்ட போராட்டம் (30.06.2016) முடிவில் வேலை நிறுத்த நோட்டீஸ் இலாக்காவுக்கு அளிக்கப்படும் !
வேலை நிறுத்தத்திற்கான தேதி NFPE உறுப்புச் சங்கங்களையும் JCA வையும் கலந்துகொண்டு நிர்ணயிக்கப்படும் !
"வெறும் கடிதம் எழுதுவதால் கடமை முடிந்தது" என்று கருதுவதல்ல உங்கள் மாநிலச் சங்கம் !
அகில இந்திய அளவிலான பிரச்சினை தீர்விற்கும் முன்கை எடுப்பதே உங்கள் மாநிலச் சங்கம் !
அகில இந்திய சங்கத்தின் கடிதத்திற்கு பிரச்சனைகளை பெரும்பகுதி இன்றைக்கும் அளித்தது உங்கள் அஞ்சல் மூன்று மாநிலச் சங்கம் !
முதல் நிலை EOD , இரண்டாம் மூன்றாம் நிலை என்று எல்லாவற்றிலும் அகில இந்திய முழுமைக்கும் பிரச்சினைக்கு தீர்வு கண்டதே உங்கள் மாநிலச் சங்கம் !
31.3.2016 இரவு 10.00 மணி வரைக்கும் COUNTER திறந்திருக்க வேண்டும் என்ற இலாக்காவின் உத்திரவைக்கூட சில மணி நேரங்களில் அகில இந்திய சங்கத்திற்கு எடுத்துச் சென்று தீர்த்ததே உங்கள் மாநிலச் சங்கம் !
ஒன்று படுவோம் ! போராடுவோம் ! வெற்றி பெறுவோம் !
1. இதற்கு முந்தைய பதிவில் CBS /CIS , BUSINESS HOURS , INFRASTRUCTURE , காலியிடங்கள் நிரப்புதல் குறித்த நம்முடைய அகில இந்திய சங்கத்தின் விரிவான கடித நகலை பார்க்கவும்.
2. இது தவிர நம்முடைய மாநில மட்டத்தில் FOUR MONTHLY MEETING மற்றும் RJCM கூட்டங்களில் எடுக்கப்பட்டும் தீர்வாகாத 16பிரச்சினைகளை நம்முடைய பொதுச் செயலருக்கு நம் மாநிலச் சங்கம் அளித்துள்ளது !
அவற்றை இலாக்கா முதல்வரிடம் எடுக்க வேண்டியுள்ளோம். இன்றைக்கு அதிகமான செய்திகள் இருப்பதால் , அது பற்றிய நகல் குறிப்பை நாளை வெளியிடுகிறோம்.
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’
CHQ: Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151/1, New Patel Road, New Delhi - 110008
Ref: P3/Circular/2016 Dated – 27.05.2016
CBS, FINACLE, CIS
DEMANDS DAY – 10.06.2016
There is no need to elaborate the miseries and sufferings we are facing at base level after the implementation of Finacle, (CBS & CIS) and the mental torture.
The CHQ is aware of the issues and properly placed before the Department vide its letter dated 22.01.2016, 11.02.2016 & 25.04.2016. Further it was brought to the personal notice of the Hon’ble Minister of communication. However, the progress in resolving the Finacle issues is in slow nail causing resentment and unrest amidst officials.
The assurance of the Department on 28.03.2016 in providing two more server by Infosys to solve the Finacle problem has not been carried out yet. The increase in the bandwith as per the requirement of the office has not been carried out in any circle.
Adding fuel to fire, the department’s recent decision in implementing the Business hours of Post office to the extent of 5 hours for monetary transactions has not been exercised. Some circles like Tamilnadu, Haryana etc. have sought clarifications to prevent the implementation of the decision without minding the existing sufferings of officials due to faulty functioning of Finacle & others and the officials are forced to remain in office in late hours. There is every risk for the women employees to leave office late every day.
For the last ten days, there is poor access and even no access in Finacle continuously throughout the nation affecting the public and staff very badly. This is nothing but due to the incapacity of the servers provided by Infosys. The department is not in a position either to correct things or apply the penal provisions against the vender. The existing position in Finacle is nothing but the last straw on camel’s back.
The recent conversations unofficially held between the Infosys and some staff exhibited in the website will reveal the fact. We must know who is committing mistake after mistake. Whether the officers dealing the Finacle are aware of all the software and hardware oriented issues. Are they simply hearing and acting as per the dictums of the vendors? Howe many times we are going to alter our rulings to suit the requirement of vendors? Will there be any time to the officials to go through the routine daily circulars on CBS functioning in the pressure of work?
We lost our patience. Even though, we suffer voluntarily a lot as we feel it is the transition period, in the implementation of Finacle, it is felt now that without settlement of the Problems, the Department is inclined to proclaim that it has implemented the Finacle more in numbers than the leading banks and also without any Quality and good service to the customer.
Under these circumstances, the CHQ has elaborately written a letter to the Department on 26.05.2016, detailing all the problems being existed in Finacle and McCamish and sought remedies within a fort night. In the event of non-settlement, the CHQ has decided to launch the following programme of action culminating to strike action.
10th June - Demands Day - Demonstration at divisional/branch levels
17th June - Dharna in front of Circle office.
30th June - Demonstration in front of Dak Bhawan & issue of strike notice. (The date will be decided with consultation of NFPE & JCA constituents)
The major demands put forth in the programme of action.
1. Provide additional servers and solve the Finacle problem
2. Increase the bandwidth as per the requirement.
3. Implement the decision of Directorate on Business hours.
4. Drop all Memos & Charge sheets issued due to Finacle minor mistake.
5. Implementation of action on all the points put forth in the CHQ letter dated 26.05.2016.
This programme is nothing but to save the Postal Service from the existing chaos and confusions. Even though we desire peace, we have been pushed in to the wall. We could not tolerate furthermore.
All Divisional/Branch and circle secretaries are requested to organize the programme very effectively and intimate compliance. The CHQ will leave no stone unturned in the event of no settlement is seen in this serious issue.
With fraternal greetings,
(R. N. Parashar)
General Secretary, P3
& Secretary General, NFPE
Posted by GPO_NFPE at 11:48
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP 'C'
Ref:P/4-4/CBS Dated – 26.05.2016
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Miseries and untold sufferings being faced due to hasty migrations of CBS & CIS through the nation – Immediate action is required.
Ref: - (i) This union letter of even no. dated 20.01.2016, 11.02.2016 & 25.04.2016
Apropos reference, it is dismayed to note that there is no tangible action taken so far in set righting the serious problems arisen due to hasty and hurry introduction of CBS and CIS without minding the situations at ground levels. The officials are forced to suffer every day till late night with more tension and mental torture.
There is poor access and even no access in Finacle continuously for the past 8 days throughout the Country affecting the public services very badly. This because of exceeding the capacity of the servers provided by Infosys. Many Circle Unions have conducted series of programme of trade union action including strike to restore the normal services in Finacle, this matter was not looked into seriously by the Department. Even though, it was assured to our Secretary General during the close of March 2016 that two addl. Servers will be provided to Data Centre in order to maintain the services by first week of April 2016, this was not done till date.
The following are the serious issues confronting the staff which should be resolved forthwith. In the event of no progress or settlement, the All India Union will issue strike notice soon in order to register our serious protest.
1. Many policies appear in system admin queue even after disbursement is paid as there is no power to system admin then why there is system admin queue and for each such case CPC have to raise the ticket.
2. There is no provision to view the reports of BO’s of HO’s in Mccamish due to which HO’s are unable to tally the BO summary with Mccamish.
3. No deployment of posts have been done from the administrative offices to CPC’s whereas all the work relating to Insurance have been delegated to operative office. all CPC’s are working without establishment from the strength of HO’s and adequate staff is also not deployed at CPC’s.
4. Issues for which tickets are raised are not resolved at earliest, sometimes issues are resolved after 20 days.
5. There are good number of APS policies which are not migrated to mcCamish software.
6. Out of 30 days of month reports are not accessible in almost 10- 15 days at evening when the offices have tally their accounts. Sometimes offices have to kept the money out of account and tally the accounts on next day.
1. The contract have been assigned to sify technologies for providing NSP-1 and NSP-2. The service provider for primary link i.e. NSP-1 is BSNL and Whenever NSP-1 get down in 80% offices network does not get on to NSP-2 automatically. The finacle is not accessible in NSP-2 and as far as the quality of NSP-2 is concerned, it overall results comes to be unfruitful. The expenditure which the department of posts is spending on NSP-2(dongle based) is all in vein. No outcome for good network is shown even after upgradation of bandwidth in class D and E Post Office. Whenever the ticket for non working of NSP-1 is raised the only reply from Sify side is that the problem is at the end of BSNL and no settlement is made till the BSNL restores its network. Offices are having their work held up for more than 10 days and in some instances for more than a fortnight. The higher offices forces the operative staff to clear their pending work in nearby feasible location which is not a proper way at all.
2. There is only one Circle Coordinator of Sify followed by one service engineer for 2 postal division. It is not practically possible for this crew to rectify the major fault when fault persists in more than one location simultaneously. On the other side officials from Sify/Infosys/TCS used to direct the System Administrators to resolve the networking issue/other issues in Post Offices. And Our department denies to give a special grade to System Administrators.
The main base for the non-accessibility of the Finacle server, is either with the Main server capacity or the programming done by the Infosys. Bandwidth alone is not the reason for the slowness in Finacle. So,server as in Railways has to be installed. If necessary post offices across the country may be divided into four zones and one server for each zone with inter accessibility may be installed. The bandwith for single handed and other S.Os should be increased. To overcome the existing problem additional servers shall be provided to bear the load.
1. From the date of migration, the Finacle server is not running promptly and takes very much time in processing even a single transaction.
2. Agent portal is not working from last 10 days and not services of this portal is not resumed till date.
3. Variety of services in Finacle Server found to be inaccessible on routine basis. Whenever one error rectified, another appears in a consecutive manner.
4. Finacle works on the principle of maker and checker, but in single hand offices where only one official works, this concept of maker and checker not seems to be logical. Either the concept of maker and checker should be scrapped or the concept of single hand offices should be abolished. All single hand SO’s should be upgraded to Double Hand SO’s.
5. Whenever the deposits for SSA, SB and PPF is made, the transid directly enters into posted stage and no modification/deletion is possible in this stage. In the later stage supervisor finds any mistake during verification, the only way to get rid is the verification of that particular transid. For this the only solution is that the deposit made by counter clerk firstly have to enter in the entered stage which allows the rectification of any kind of mistake.
6. DMCC is pressurising to execute EOD on 2000 hours daily. And after this they are not providing any support to the staff who is working late hours in the night. Workload of transactions is that much that it is not possible to finish the work well before 2000 hours.
The following additional issues have also to be sorted out.
Ensuring increase in capacity of Server / Core
Increase the capacity of Server and processor. Upgradation may find a solution for slow access at user end level.
Sify connectivity issues
Directorate has informed a year ago to upgrade bandwidth from 128 kbps to 256, 256 kbps to 512, 512 to 1 mbps, 1 to 2 mbps. But no action has been taken in this aspect except at HOs.
DC closure is not done on daily basis which results officials to wait beyond office hours and delay in executing HISCOD.
MIS reporting Server
MIS report Server is not at all accessible for most of the days. Capacity of reporting server should be upgraded for easy access.
Ensuring proper working of NSP-II
In almost all the offices, except HOs, NSP-II is not at all working resulting non accessibility of Finacle/Mccamish during the down time of NSP-I.
Most of the rural BSNL exchanges are not electronic exchanges where the broad band is frequently disconnected due to power failures as they have not been properly provided with UPS/Generator facilities. In these places, ensuring proper working of NSP-II is needed.
SOL change menu option is to be given to Divisional System Administrator
Deputation or transfer orders are placed at DO level. During deputation of a PA to other place, the SOL of a PA may be changed at DO level easily.
At present, it is being done at CPC and it gets delayed or changed after completion of deputation.
Now, Supervisor can release the CPA under their SOL only except at HOs. All Supervisors under one HO may be permitted to release other Supervisors/CPAs under the same HO.
Prior intimation in case of particular menu is disabled during slowness time
Some menu options are being disabled for testing slowness of Finacle but the same is not properly communicated to gross root level. Hence the CPAs keep on trying the menu without knowing the fact and in some times the same transaction is being done for more than one number of times. Without proper intimation, disabling of menus should not be done by infosys.
Maintenance/ migration time
It is not clear that the slowness is because of migration/ DC closure. Some times, restarting the server is needed at Data centre.
These types of works may be fixed by the end of the week and the server may be exclusively used for these purposes at that time. In these situations, we may be intimated the fact and be asked not to do transactions at these time.
For instance, we may be asked to complete the works on before 1300 hrs on Saturdays. After that, they may proceed with either maintenance work of Server or Migration activities without interruption.
(i) In SSA, total deposit in a Financial year should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- but there is no provision to stop any excess deposit in any single account. The official as well as the public suffers due to excess deposit in SSA account. Mechanism to disallow any excess deposit above the limit should be provided.
(ii) For Cash Certificates, either the present system of Certificates with specified denomination has to be dispensed with as in banks for Fixed Deposit or Higher denomination up to Rs.100000/- to be introduced for all Post Offices as printing of cash certificates consumes much time.
(iii) he supervisors should be given option to reconcile the errors committed by the clerks at counter while making deposit entry with reverse option as in PPF deposits.
(iv) In RD accounts Pre Mature closure is not allowed if any advance deposits is made, till the lapse of the period up to which advance deposits has been made by the depositor. It denies the right of the depositor to close the account prematurely. Provision may be made to close the accounts with advance deposits with provision to recover the rebate given for the advance deposits.
(v) There is no difference between PLI AND RPLI policy numbers as far as new accepted policies concerned, so as to get the print outs in the relevant PD DOCUMENT.
(vi) Similar in case of AEA, GY, CHILDREN POLICIES; WLA; CWLA etc.. where in NIC it can be differentiated.
(vii) While indexing new RPLI proposals at Counters, collection head is defaultedly set as PLI , and it is very difficult to refund the same if it is wrongly generated as PLI since for the said type of work, as usual, (i) FOLDER IS TO BE CREATED(ii) ECMS work is to be completed (iii) DATA ENTRY WORK IS TO BE DONE by giving irrelevant information - then only the same can be rejected at QUALITY CHECKER STAGE and it takes minimum 10 days to refund the amount.
(viii) In most of the days, though entry has been made in DATA ENTRY and submitted properly, the status of the said policy/proposal will show as “ DATAENTRY RESERVED” ONLY.
(ix) If the address of the insurant is to be changed, letter only is generated but the same could not be viewed in policy document which is very essential.
(x) Instructions have been issued to scan old PLI /RPLI documents for digitization with time frame. High speed scanners are not available and it is not possible to scan with the existing scanner.
Other Issues: -
1. Shortage of Staff: - There is no recruitment from last three years and the situation is that all triple hand SO’s are functioning with two official and like-wise double hand SO’s are working with only one official. In case of LSG promotions when PA refused to accept the said promotion the post becomes vacant but the work is maintained by some other PA, resulting into more burden on PA. Therefore, it is suggested that the vacant posts of LSG may be included in the recruitment of PA’s. Same situation is noticed in case of LR Posts; all are lying vacant.
2. Introduction of new branches: - More number of branches have been introduced in the recent year. For example CPC(PLI/RPLI) have been created at HO level, CPC(CBS) have been created at Circle Level. But there is no provision in the establishment for the said branches. The staff for the functioning of these CPC’s have been brought from other operative offices which suffers smooth working of those offices.
3. Infrastructure Problem: - On the one side department is transforming into a new CBS environment, and on other side infrastructure situation is very bad for example UPS and Genset of most of the offices are lying out of order and furniture is not in adequate position. Our department is spending crores of rupees on these private companies and harassing own staff up to a great extent.
Apart from the above, the following major issues keep reappearing again and again:
1. Slowness in application, even collection could not be done properly.
2. Request not moving forward from one stage to another and it take too much time to load
3. New Business Indexing could not be done.
4. CSV update are in pending status from last four days.
5. ECMS correction stage error.
6. Letter generation issue is there from 09/03/2016
7. Policy bond is not generated for the proposal request approved from 09/03/2016.
8. Premium collected from 10/03/2016 is not posted to the consent policies.
9. Many policies status is not changed
10.Multiple receipt has been generated for the same period for the same policies.
The above are only the important items which shall be attended as if fire on the top roof. We are expecting immediate and swift action from the circle administration to bring the Po work into normal by making all efforts. In the event of no improvement, the Circle Union will implement the decision of the CWC by conducting various programmes culminating to one day token strike in the third week of April 2016.
May I request your response, Sir,
A line in reply about the action taken is highly solicited
(R. N. Parashar)
Source : http://www.aipeup3chq.com/
Posted by GPO_NFPE at 11:46
Posted by GPO_NFPE at 11:43
Email and social media have signed the death warrant of postal services , but the communications and IT ministry has scripted the resurgence of Speed Post, postal banking and parcel services using the very same social media networks.
Communications minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has taken to Facebook and Twitter in a big way to speed up postal services, notorious till some years ago for their snail-paced delivery. He and his IT team will look into grievances of customers and take immediate steps to get the post or parcel delivered to the recipient.
A young man studying in DELHI had applied for the Bihar civil services examination. When he did not get an acknowledgement of his application, he inquired from the post office which informed him that the application had wrongly been delivered to Lucknow University instead of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) in Patna.
He sent a tweet to the minister's handle with just 48 hours to go for the deadline for submission of application forms. " India Post officers in Patna were alerted about the urgency. The form was delivered to BPSC hours before the deadline," Prasad told TOI.
A newspaper report about a 95-year-old woman making the rounds of a post office to redeem her Kisan Vikas Patra made the minister direct officials to visit her in the village with the redemption money. The woman was surprised to find officials with flowers and money at her doorstep.
There are many such stories in the turnaround of India Post. "We can say with confidence now that Speed Post and parcel services will deliver at any place in India within four days of the item booked with post offices. It can give private courier services a run for their money, being equally efficient and reliable. That is the reason Speed Post has been rated best by the Comptroller and Auditor General," Prasad said.
The minister's claim about India Post's turnaround in the last two years is matched by statistics. Speed Post revenue has increased from Rs 1,372 crore in 2013-14 to Rs 1,600 crore in 2015-16. Parcel revenue registered 80 per cent increase in the last two years from Rs 118 crore in 2013-14 to Rs 310 crore in 2015-16. India Post delivers around 40,000 e-commerce parcels every day.
Posted by GPO_NFPE at 11:40