ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’
Ref: P/1-2/CWC Dated – 16.06.2014
Notice is hereby given under Article 25 of the Constitution that the meeting of the Central Working Committee of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ will be held at S. S. N. Engineering College, Ongole (Andhra Pradesh) from 22nd to 24th August 2014 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). All CHQ Office Bearers, Circle Secretaries and Mahila Sub Committee members are requested to attend the meeting in time. The meeting will commence at 11:00 AM on 22nd August 2014 and will continue till close.
The following shall be the items of Agenda of the Central Working Committee.
1. Organizational Review and discussion on General Secretary’s report.
2. Constitution of 7th CPC and related issues – Memorandum on Common demands and sectional demands.
3. Confederation Charter of Demands – Review of progress and future course of action.
4. Review of implementation of Confederation and NFPE programmes.
5. JCM Departmental Council items and progress thereof.
6. IT Modernisation Project and related issues.
7. Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ employees.
8. Financial Review.
9. Any other items, with the permission of the chair.